Strona zamówień części - firma Kostrzewa Sp.j.

Pellets.com.pl - FORUM - Olej opałowy zamień na pelety. Palniki na pellety, kotły na pellety, piece na pelety, kotły co, piece co, pelety, pellet.

Forum - pellets.com.pl - Obniż koszty ogrzewania olejem opałowym, wybierz pellety. Pellety, pelet, pellets, kotły co, piece co, palnik na pelet, palnik na pellet, kocioł na pellet, piec na pellet, olej opałowy, olej opałowy cennik

Nie jesteś zalogowany.

• Index
  •  » Inne
  •  » Network and internet connection problems

#1 2018-06-02 12:49:16

johntimber
Nowy na forum

Network and internet connection problems

Hello,

I carefully followed the instructions and connected a 2wire modem/router to Ooma Modem port and Ooma Home to my PC1. Everything worked except I had problems accessing my 2wire setup pages from my PC1. I have another PC (PC2) connected to another port on the 2wire and a laptop that connects via the WiFi. PC2 and the laptop had no connectivity issues. So I decided I did not need to access the Ooma setup and moved my PC1 connection directly to the 2wire. After I did this I found that I had some internet connection problems where my internet connection to PC1 was intermittant. A download would download for about 5 seconds and stop for about a minute over and over. When I unplugged the Ooma power the download would continue uninterrupted. So I reconnected PC1 to the Ooma home port and I still have internet connection problems and I still have problems with the 2wire pages not coming up.
When I first connected the Ooma I could see the Ooma listed on my 2wire Home Network with some note about DMZ. Now I see one connection listed as just an IP address with no DMZ note and there is no connection for my PC1. I don't really understand networks and I've been reading lots of posts here. But I don't understand why it looks like my Ooma and PC1 are fighting over the same IP address. That would also explain my internet connectivity issues with PC1. I have no idea how to fix this or why this has happened. I have rebooted all devices many times in the order stated in the manual. The internet connectivity issues occur with no Ooma calls. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9189
Creative Production agency

Thank you

• Index
  •  » Inne
  •  » Network and internet connection problems

Stopka forum